Fancy free fitness for the rest of the year?
We're giving away a three-month Premium membership for each of our gyms. Memberships are valid from October to December 2022 and include the full range of Premium membership benefits.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is submit your details using the form below!
Premium membership benefits include:
- Introduction with a member of the fitness team
- Ongoing support and advice from the fitness time
- Places Locker app - fitness programmes and challenges, indoor and outdoor activity tracking, booking, access to workouts in the virtual studio
Full terms and conditions
1. By entering the Fancy free fitness competition to win a 3-month Premium membership, you are agreeing to the competition’s terms and conditions.
2. The Fancy free fitness competition is being run by the Promoter (Places for People Leisure Management Ltd).
Eligibility to enter
3. The Fancy free fitness competition is open to all UK and ROI residents aged 18 and over (the Promoter’s staff members are excluded from the competition).
4. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
5. The Fancy free fitness competition is free to enter.
How to enter
6. Entries must be made by filling in our online form. If you need help and/or are not able to enter via our online form, please contact 01276 418200 for help with your entry.
7. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost, damaged or delayed entries due to technical problems.
8. Closing date for entries is 18 September 2022.
9. Prize draw winner(s) will be randomly selected by a computerised random generator from all entries. A maximum of 72 winners will be chosen.
10. Each winner will receive a free 3-month Premium membership.
11. The prizes are as stated and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes.
12. If a prize is declined, or if a winner forfeits the prize under these terms and conditions, then the Promoter may at its absolute discretion draw an alternative winner.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
14. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
15. Winners will be notified privately from 19 September 2022.
16. The Promoter will attempt to contact each winner by email up to two times.
17. If a winner does not respond to emails notifying them of their win within seven days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and the Promoter reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
18. The Promoter will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
Receipt of Prize
19. Please allow up to 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
20. Winners agree to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from the competition. No additional compensation will be awarded for such promotional activities.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the competition at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
22. English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
PROMOTER: PLACES FOR PEOPLE LEISURE MANAGEMENT LTD, WATERS EDGE, BUILDING NINE, RIVERSIDE WAY, WATCHMOOR PARK, CAMBERLEY, GU15 3YL, A WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF PLACES FOR PEOPLE.