Places Gym Telford | Assistant General Manager
To realise the commercial potential of the club through effective leadership that delivers outstanding financial results and customer experience.
This role will be accountable and instrumental in determining the financial and operational performance as well as playing an active part in determining the commercial and strategic development.
The Assistant General Manager will be primarily focused upon delivering results through the skilled performance management of their team. Most particularly, they will create a positive, enthusiastic and results oriented environment to enable their site to fulfil their commercial and visionary objectives.
The assistant General Manager will be committed to supporting the General Manager in leading their site to deliver excellent commercial and operational results through empowering managers to be excellent decision makers. They will have exceptional people skills, a passion for fulfilling our mission, and an ability to achieve specific objectives in a multi-functional role.
1. To support the General Manager to achieve the commercial objectives of the club
2. To ensure all operational standards are achieved in accordance with the relevant quality management systems that will deliver an outstanding customer experience
3. To ensure that our People are inspired to deliver outstanding financial and operational performance
4. To ensure that all standards are achieved and processes and practices implemented in accordance with the company’s Safety management system
5. To develop professional and effective relationships with sub rental businesses
• Inspirational Leadership and Coaching Qualities
• Results Focused with Multi-Functional Responsibilities
• Excellent Inter-Personal and Communication Skills
• Financial Management Skills
• Customer Driven with a Passion for Service
• Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload and the workload of team
• Ability to work on their own initiative, make sound judgements and take decisions in line with company quality standards
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a leadership role in a service industry and be a member of CIMSPA (or equivalent).
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Membership Services Executive
Role based at Places Gym Sheffield
We're on the hunt for energetic and enthusiastic individual to join our Places Gym team. As the voice of Places Gym you will be responsible for the promotion of our gym memberships via outbound telesales channels, as well inbound customer service calls.
IMMEDIATE start date. Experience in a call centre environment would be ideal.
- Have a confident telephone demeanour
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Engaging personality with the ability to build rapport quickly with customers
- Able to work to targets / target driven
- Confidence in speaking to a wide variety of people over the telephone
- Previous outbound sales experience
Please send in your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're searching for enthusiastic, professional and driven individuals who love to see customers achieving their personal fitness goals to deliver Personal Training from our Clubs on a self-employed basis.
Places Gym have the all latest kit from market leading brands allowing you to deliver engaging workouts that deliver results for your clients.
Places Gym will support your business by:
-Providing in Club marketing.
-Online marketing at placesgym.org
which will link to your business page
-Social media support.
-Full use of the facility.
To find out more about working self-employed at Places Gym please email email@example.com and let us know which Places Gym Club you're interested in.